TEFL Vocabulary, Grammar and Communicative Skills.
Find the audio link (MP3) right click and save it so you can listen to it whenever is convenient for you.
There is only a transcript this week as this episode is the summary of the whole of Series 1.
- From Podcast Number 7 meet Mohammed from Manchester again talking about Mohammed Yunus. He formed a microcredit bank (the Grameen Bank) in Bangladesh.
- From Podcast Number 4 'Hot Seat' is played again. Hannah explains a word and Max has to guess it.
- From Podcast Number 9, 'Our Person In....' the Indian film industry or Bollywood is described and compared to Hollywood films.
- From Podcast Number 6, 'Your Turn' asks people on the streets 'How green are you?'
- From Podcast Number 7, Carolina from Venezuela goes to the pharmacist for medication for a cold.
- From Podcast Number 1 and 2, Gordon's jokes are retold.
I will follow on soon with Series 2.