Thursday, 11 October 2012

Childhood Memories

Home Videos of the Queen's Life Revealed

Prince Charles reflects on some old film footage taken by his mother and father.  Absolutely adorable film footage of Charles as a baby playing with his mother and later at the beach playing with Princess Anne.

A comment was left a few days ago:

"Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL!"

A delightful story!  Please feel free to add your own experiences of 'beach' or 'childhood memories'. 

Here is a personal photograph of me as a small child on a donkey at Blackpool Beach. Donkey rides on holiday used to be popular when I was a child.